While owning and operating a construction business can be rewarding, construction companies face several challenges, including high exposure to risk, increasing pressures on profitability, rising costs, small margins and profitability pressures, workers’ compensation issues, compliance and financial covenant requirements, and an always highly competitive environment. Proper planning and sound advice can help you mitigate risk, cut costs, and increase the probability of success for your business.
We understand that construction industry is unique in its tax issues, financial reporting requirements and its bonding, financing and business planning needs, and we want to help you meet your goals. We have the experience and technical and industry expertise you can rely on as you construct a well-built business.
We provide the following services specific to construction company owners and contractors:
- Assisting clients with securing loans and credit by taking the proper steps to meet the requirements of lending agencies
- Blending business and personal economic and tax strategies to maximize results and accumulate wealth
- Special studies on financing, construction management, cost control, credit and collection
- Cost segregation studies
- Employee benefit services
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Financial statements: audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures
- Internal control attest and assurance procedures
- Financial and ratio analysis consulting to improve balance sheet strength
- Job profitability and breakeven analysis
- Working with surety and bonding representatives
- Tax planning and consulting